Useful Contacts


Your contact us:

If you want to find out more about your rights under the NHS Complaints
The procedure, you can refer to The Local Authority Social Services and National. 

Health Service Complaints (England) Regulations 2009.

zwei frauen in einer besprechung geben sich die hand zur begrüßung


»You can find links to the regulations by visiting the Department of Health’s
website –
» To find a solicitor through the Law Society: – 020 7242 1222
» To send a Letter of complaint to NHS England (when you do not feel able
to send it to the GP or Dental Practice Manager):
NHS England, PO BOX 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT – 0300 311 2233 or England.
» To Find out information about the legal route for medical negligence.
Action Against Medical Accidents (AVMA)- 0845 123 2351
» To find out a list of organisations which may offer support regarding legal
Law Works –
» To make an application to the Parliamentary and Health Service
Ombudsman (PHSO)
0345 0154033 –

Get In Touch With Us

NHS Complaints Advocacy Service

Talk to us. Make your voice count.